Thursday, September 13, 2012

Life:I am not Perfect


Have you ever seen a group of people who criticize and attempt to judge others like they are perfect? Well, my intentions are to encourage someone that life is not over because of your shortcomings and failures. You must dust yourself and start over again. Remember, we were created from dirt. Dirt is wipeable and removable. When dirt gets on your clothing, what do you do? Most of us look for shout to remove the stain or grab a wet towel and soap with the intentions to remove the stain from our clothing. Well, it relates the same to life. Our faults and things done in the past is wipeable. So, be encouraged with a poem from my book,
Inspirational Poems for the Storms, entitled "I am not Perfect"
 
 
 
I am not perfect, but some people pretend to be. I hurt, experience lack, have debt, and weep. I have made mistakes in life on my own will; I am so thankful for grace and mercy—another day, I live;

I have sinned and came short of the glory, I have even been through the valley, fire, and tunnels; Oh! I have a life story;

Many of days I nearly lost my mind while wanting to smite my enemies physically. Instead, I treated them so kind. I have been in the wilderness like Moses for 40 days and 40 nights: I have experienced darkness for so long until I didn’t recognize the vision of light;

People perceive me as one whose life is wonderful and great; just to walk in my shoes one day, isn’t a position you would trade. People say that I am so sophisticated, like a specimen, I have been incubated;

Many are judging me, but there’s only one judge who sits on his throne. Nevertheless, I made mistakes and been down the wrong path for I am not perfect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment