Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Broke, but not Forgotten



 I may not have a penny to my name but my attitude

remains the same.  You will never know that I am broke; You will never know whose neck I want to choke;

You will never know when anger is built within;

you will never know my heart is broken and needs

a mend;

Bills are due and I don’t have a dime, first thing comes to mind is to commit a theft crime; I can’t do that because I will have to serve time.  I must make a good decision—I must draw the line;

Do I want to be isolated from the world like a prisoner in a cell, or do I want to continue experiencing shortages and go through hell.

I’ll continue through the fire because I won’t be scorched; my enemies enjoy seeing the pain I experience, they even celebrate on the porch;

Oh my gosh!  Look what has dropped from the sky, there is someone above who will supply; the table has turned and the role has been called and all of my needs are met, no longer am I feeling like an unwanted pet.  I am stronger now than I have ever been; no longer am broke or forgotten!


No comments:

Post a Comment