Monday, December 10, 2012

Poetry: The Demonic Man That Bothers Me

When we have gotten over our past and our failures, it seems like someone who knew of our past and old ways tend to highlight our past in front of others. This is to inspire and encourage someone that they can get rid of the demonic man that tends to bother us. The Demonic Man may be a relative, friend, co-worker, neighbor, or it may be just simple thoughts in our mind to cause us to be oppressed or depressed.

The enemy roams to and fro seeking whom he may devour, but I was put on this earth to make his taste buds sour.  He seeks to cause heartaches and pain—this man is evil! I mean he is totally insane;

 He seeks to cause disappointments in areas that I strive and strive; he seeks to see me dead, thank God I am still alive.  The enemy is real and so am I.  He keeps telling me, “I am not going to make it,” but he is a lie.  This man goes to the extreme in what he does, but I strive harder, for there is power in me that makes him like a car without a starter;

 
He seeks to cause stress, anxiety, bondage, and oppression; I refuse to bow down, for I plan to teach him a lesson.  I am taking back my health –I am free in Jesus name.  I am more than a conqueror and I have the victory;


It’s time to take back all that belongs to me and more; I am coming boldly to kick down Satan’s door.  To the doors of deliverance, abundance, and joy, I already have the key.  I speak aggressively,

“Get Out,” I’m speaking to the demonic man that bothers me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment